Registration / Login
The mobile apps require you to be or become a registered user or to provide your information details. When and if a user does the same, he/she agrees to
- Provide accurate, current and complete information as prompted in the registration form or Lead form or any such form which requires the user to enter personally identifiable information to proceed further.
- Maintain and update information (including email address) to keep it accurate, and complete. A User acknowledges that, if any information provided is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Innovellent reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and the user's use of this application.
Upon providing his/her information, the User agrees to the following points:
- Make his/her contact details available to Innovellent; the User may be contacted by Innovellent for confirmation through email, telephone and SMS, if needed
- Receive promotional mails/special offers from Innovellent or any of its associate/partner applications.
- Be contacted by Innovellent, in accordance with the information provided by the User.
- Innovellent reserves the right to use the user's mobile and demographic information such as age, sex and location to conduct targeted mobile marketing campaigns even for third parties wishing to advertise using our database.
- Innovellent also reserves the right to sell this information and also the entire site to a third party if a third party is desirous of purchasing this information. The user shall not have any objection upon any call/SMS/Communication by Innovellent, by any third party on its behalf or by any other party authorized by Innovellent in this regard. Notwithstanding the users registration with National Do Not Call Registry/ Fully or Partly blocked category under National Customer Preference Register set up under Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), the user hereby expresses interest and accords his/her willful consent to receive communication. The user further confirms that any communication, as mentioned hereinabove, shall not be construed as Unsolicited Commercial Communication under the TRAI guidelines.
Ownership of Materials and Restrictions:
All content on mobile apps, including layout, images, photographs, text, services and other similar materials (collectively, "Materials") are the properties of Innovellent and are protected under the copyright and other intellectual property laws.
The User cannot copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, create derivative works from, or sell or license all or any part of the Materials, products or services obtained from our application in any medium to anyone. No part of the Application, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of Innovellent. The User may print or download content from the application for personal, non-commercial use only, provided, he/she adhere to all copyright and other proprietary notices of the application.
The User cannot use the services on the site to publish or distribute any information (including software or other content/material) which is illegal, which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, which is abusive, offensive, profane, pornographic, threatening, or vulgar, which contains errors, viruses or other harmful components, or which is otherwise actionable at law. Innovellent reserves the right to exercise editorial control over the content/ material that is submitted or distributed through its facilities and/or services. The User cannot, without the approval of Innovellent use the application to publish or distribute any advertising, promotional material, or invite other users of the application to use any goods or services. Similarly, the User cannot use the application to download and redistribute public information or shareware for personal gain or use the facilities and/or services to distribute multiple copies of public domain information or shareware.
Links to Other Sites:
The application may contain links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Innovellent. Such links are provided only for the purpose of your convenience. Please be aware that we, Innovellent and/or the mobile apps are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by the application or to our other related applications provided it appears at the footer of the page therein. It does not apply to third party advertisements which appear on our applications and we suggest you read the privacy statements of such advertisers.
Disclaimer of Warranty:
Innovellent expressly disclaims warranties of any kind for any use of or any access to mobile apps to any material, information, links, or content presented to any external application linked thereto, and to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto including but not limited to personal opinion, expert opinions placed by any users/guests which does not reflect Innovellent point of view. Neither Innovellent or its affiliates, nor any third-party content providers or licensors make any warranty whatsoever, including without limitation, that the operation of the application will be uninterrupted or error-free; including the server that makes it available, is free from viruses or other harmful components; as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the content or other materials on the application; or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability, suitability, quality, non-infringement or operation of any content, product or service provided on or accessible from the site.
THIS APPLICATION AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS APPLICATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON INFRINGEMENT AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), ALL OF WHICH INNOVELLENT DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability
In no event and under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall Innovellent be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this application including any material, information, links, and content accessed through this application or through any linked external application.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without regard to its conflicts of law principles. The User agrees to submit to the sole jurisdiction and venue for any dispute that may arise under or in relation to the subject matter in Bangalore/Karnataka court jurisdiction, India only.
Nothing on any Innovellent's mobile apps shall be construed as conferring any license under any of Innovellent's or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise.
Content/Materials and Liability:
Innovellent shall not be responsible for any errors or an omission contained on www.innovellent.com and mobile apps, and reserves the right to make changes anytime without notice. Mention of Innovellent products or services is provided for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by Innovellent. All Innovellent and third-party information is available on Innovellent's is provided on an "AS IS" basis.
Views expressed by the Users are made of their free volition; Innovellent does not endorse the same. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading. In case any inaccuracy is or otherwise improper content is sighted on the application, please report it to report abuse.
While every possible care has been taken while creating and compiling the contents and materials, Innovellent does not take responsibility for the genuineness and authenticity of the contents and materials so provided. Innovellent keeps updating the contents/material on its application on regular intervals to ensure high quality.
User shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account and passwords. The User shall be solely responsible for all activities happening under his/her Username whether authorized or not. User agrees to immediately notify Innovellent of any unauthorized use of his/her Account and Password.
Innovellent reserves the right without prior notice to access, read preserve and/or disclose the personal information of the User including the contents, materials if the same is required:
- In order to comply with any court judgment/decree/order/directive,
- By any legal/government authority;
- By applicable law;
- By professional/legal advisers, directors, employees/agents/representatives of Innovellent in connection with these terms or otherwise;
- For investigating potential violations of the terms herein or applicable national & international laws;
- For investigating deliberate damage to the Services or its legitimate operation;
- For responding to service support requests, or
- For protecting the rights, property or safety of COLLATT and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large.
Use of Application:
The User represents warrants and covenants that his/her use of the application shall not:
- Violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- Interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the application;
- Impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to his/her association with any other person or entity;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which he/she does not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- Interfere with or disrupt the use of the application by any other user, nor "stalk", threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Application, or that of other computer systems;
- Use the application in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the application, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the application);
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the application; or
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the application infrastructure.
Innovellent reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, so please review it frequently at our application.
- Your use of the Innovellent Service
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your communications with or through the Innovellent Service, or
- Any other matter relating to the Innovellent
- Any reliability or implementation on information which may arise by using this application is the sole responsibility of the users involved.